“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi
Buses are Green by design. When you travel by motor coach buses you’re conserving energy and easing traffic congestion. You’re spending time wisely. We go everywhere you want to go.
Reliabus, going green one bus trip at a time.
- Motor coaches emit the least amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) per passenger than any other transportation vehicle. CO2 emissions are reduced by an average of 85% per passenger mile per person who chooses to travel on a Motor REPLACE with motor (lower case motor) coach vs. driving alone.
- Our partner buses include some of the more energy-efficient mode of transportation, twice as fuel-efficient as Amtrak and other train services, three times as efficient as automobiles, and four times as efficient as commercial aviation.
- A number of vehicles operate using Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and/or biodiesel fuel making our buses a huge part of America’s energy solution.
- Many vehicles are purchased with state-of-the-art emissions-lowering technology to reduce polluting particulate emissions by 90%.
- Maintenance facilities use low mercury, high-energy efficient fluorescent bulbs that are recycled upon replacement.
- Coaches are equipped with a unique Global Positioning System (GPS), which enables control and eliminates unnecessary idling. GPS allows speed monitoring and braking patterns, thereby saving 5% on tire wear and saving 8% in fuel economy.
- Each bus can replace 55 autos from the highway, saving fuel, cutting emissions and reducing
- Buses currently provide 184 passenger miles per gallon (MPG) more than double the second most fuel-efficient transportation alternative.
- Buses produce carbon emissions of only 56 grams per passenger, compared to 371 grams for a
- Buses use 946 BTUs per passenger mile compared to 3,890 for planes and 2,134 for trains.
- Motor coaches emit the least amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) per passenger than any other transportation vehicle. CO2 emissions are reduced by an average of 85% per passenger mile per person who chooses to travel on a motor coach vs. driving alone.
Minimize your Carbon Footprint, call us today!